Introducing QuEST WCX
QuEST WCX is a method of subjective quality measurement for telecoms. It is based on real feedback from real customers (as opposed to an assumed experience by customers in QoE. However, it can also integrate QoE).
It takes advantage of several kinds of insights into user perceptions that have been taken from the practice of machine learning:
- The resolution of perceptions on the user side is very limited (much more limited than technical parameters that are measured)
- There are general patterns of perception that can be taken as a standard, as they explain >80% of customer behavior (loyalty/churn)
- A large part of these patterns relate to the network
- These patterns play a key role in customer behavior
- Customers ‘measure’ the quality of networks intuitively